Cafe. Yarn. Friends
416 463 1162
Classes at The Purple Purl
We offer a variety of classes that range from beginner to advance techniques and we look forward to introducing you to your skill sets of choice! The classes we offer classes fall into a few general categories:
Click on your topic category of choice to see what classes we have
in store for you this month!
| Registration | Cancellation | Accessibility | Private Lessons |
Payment due at time of Registration
Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration to confirm your spot, either in person, or with a credit card number over the phone. 416-463-1162 All fees listed include applicable tax.
We keep our class sizes small to ensure each student gets personalized attention. For this reason we require students to register for our classes in advance. We have a class minimum of 3 students, so it may be fun to sign up with a friend or two!
Please check your schedule carefully.
If we cancel for any reason we will refund your class fees via the method it was paid if you come in, in person. Or we will apply a credit to your shop account if you would prefer, for use to make any other purchases in shop.
We know that life happens. If you can't make a class that you have signed up for then we will try to accomodate as best we can. Please note the following if you cancel:
If you cancel more than 48 hours in advance of class date: We will credit your shop account for the full amount or reschedule you into another class if convenient.
If you cancel less than 48 hours in advance of class date: No refund or credit will apply. We will be happy to add your name to the wait list of any available class within the current listing (within 30 days), Provided your selected class does not fully book and a space remains available for you 24 hours prior to the start time we will contact you to confirm your spot.
Our shop is pretty accessible for people in wheelchairs, walkers or other mobility devices!
Please note however: Classes held on the weekends or during regular shop hours are held in our downstairs classroom. If you have accessibility issues, be sure to let us know at time of registration. We will try to accomodate you as best we can, but it is not always possible to rearrange class locations. Thank you for your understanding.
- Sometimes schedules can be tricky. We are happy to teach you pretty much anything you want to learn and help you with your projects! We do offer Private Lessons but they are by appointment only. We will set you up with the most appropriate instructor for your questions! Please call us or send us an email to make an appointment. Private lessons are $30 per hour. Sign up with a friend or two for $16 per hour per student... great for Parent/Child combos!
- We have an instructor regularly available, by appointment, for help sessions most
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 11:00am-3:00pm
- Saturdays: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- If you need to meet with someone outside of these times we can discuss setting up alternate appointments times based on availability.
If you have a class request please continue to send us an email at email@example.com with "Class Request" in the subject line and we will try to accommodate your ideas and schedules. Let us know if evenings or weekends are best for you.
Thank you so much for your interest and support! We look forward to stitching with you!
Jennifer & Miko